My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 29, 2011

Thank You Card for School Conselor

Here is a card I made for the conselor at my son's school to thank her for putting him with such great teachers this year. Last year he had a really rough year due to having several kids in his class that were behavior problems and a teacher who lacked structure and good behavior management skills. I met with the conselor during the year to discuss his placement for this year. She more than come through for him! He is with two fantastic teachers and has kids in his class, that like him, want to learn and love to learn. I thought I would send her a little thank you card because it means alot to me that she took everything we talked about into consideration when placing my son this year. I wanted to keep it simple, nothing too fancy since it is being mailed. It's hard to tell by the picture, but the flower has crystal effects on it and is very shiny. Isn't the card holder so cute? It is something demonstrators were able to purchase at convention this year at Memento Mall. Just another perk of being a demonstrator! Sorry the picture is a little dark. Not sure what happened there!


Thanks for stopping by!

Contact me if you would like to order Stampin' Up! supplies or if you would like to become a demonstrator yourself. I'd love for you to join my team!

Stamps: Button Buddies, Delightful Dozen, Sprinkles (retired)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Brights Buttons, Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, glue dots, crystal effects

No comments:

Post a Comment