My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 12, 2011

Buy 3 packs of Stampin' Up! DSP, Get 1 FREE!!!

Who doesn't love something free?! I know whenever I see the word FREE my ears perk up! LOL. Anyway, now through the end of August, you can get one pack of DSP free for every 3 packs you order. There is no limit, the more you order, the more you get free. I took advantage of the offer today and ordered myself some of the new paper in the catalog. If you would like to take advantage of this limited time offer, email me and I'll be glad to get your order in. My email address is on the left sidebar. Hope everyone has a great day! Please note: Specialty DSP is not included in this offer. What a great way to stock up for all those holiday crafts and card making!

No comments:

Post a Comment