My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 12, 2011

Bah Bah Button Sheep Baby Card

I love the vintage look of this card. Not what I had planned for it, but that is where it went once I started. I got the idea for this card from a wall hanging on Pinterest. I used Crumb Cake for the base of the card. I used the Designer Buttons Neutrals for the body of the sheep and tied linen thread through each one. Whew! That took some time. Glad I was only making one of these! I just eyeballed how to arrange them so they looked somewhat like a sheep's body. I freehand cut the head, ear, and legs out of Early Expresso cardstock. I used my Uni-ball Signo gel pen for the eye and mouth. Once I got the sheep done, it needed something. So, I got out my sponge and lightly sponged Early Expresso ink all over the Crumb Cake cardstock. It gave it a really nice vintage feel. The sentiment is from the Family Phrases set. The ribbon is the retired Kraft taffeta.


Thanks for stopping by!

Contact me if you would like to order any of the Stampin' Up! supplies used here or to become a demonstrator!

Stamps: Family Phrases
Ink: Early Expresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso
Accessories: Designer Buttons Neutral, Linen Thread, sponge, Kraft taffeta ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment