My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 22, 2011

Halloween Treat Bag

Here is a bag I found while browsing on Pinterest. It is made with one 12x12 sheet of DSP. The paper I used is the Frightful Sight DSP in the new catalog. This isn't one of those little tiny bags, this thing is really a good size and can hold alot! I was thinking about making them for goody bags for my class, but they are too big. I don't think I could afford to fill 15 of them! So, I think I will use them as goody bags for my son's teachers. This is so easy to make! I will get directions up in the next couple days. This bag, I guess you would call it a bag, can be changed to any holiday or theme. I'll be back in the next day or so with some things I made for my son's teachers for back to school. 1 day of school down, only 186 more to go! :)

Remember, August 31st is the last day to take advantage of the buy 3, get 1 free packs of DSP!

ETA: Here are the scoring instructions to make the bag. Sorry it took me so long to get them posted. Have fun making one of your own!


Once you've scored all the sides, punch a hole in the corners with the diagonal crease and tie up with ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by!

Contact me if you would like to order Stampin' Up! supplies or become a demonstrator yourself.

Stamps: None
Paper: Frightful Sight DSP
Ink: None
Accessories: Basic Black satin ribbon, crop a dile, Simply Scored tool (available Sept. 1st)



No comments:

Post a Comment