My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 5, 2011

Classroom Cubby Name Tags

Here are the cubby name tags I'm making for the kiddos in my class this year. I'm doing a camping theme in my room, so I pulled out the Stampin' Up! set Under The Stars. I really like this set - so cute! I don't have my final class list yet, so I only put names on 2 of the name tags. Only 18 more to go! I colored the bear and raccoon in with Stampin' pastels and cut them out. The names I'm using the sizzix die Wingo Zingo with SU! Confetti White cardstock. Sorry about the pictures. The colors didn't turn out very well. They are supposed to be More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, and Pear Pizzazz. Not sure why they seem so bright. When I get them all completed I will be laminating them so they last the entire school year.


Thanks for stopping by!

Contact me to order any of the Stampin' Up! supplies you see used here or to become a demonstrator! My contact info is on the left sidebar.

Stamps: Under the Stars
Ink: Early Expresso, Basic Black
Paper: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, unknown patterned paper, Very Vanilla, Confetti White
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, sponge dauber, Big Shot, Sizzix die Wingo Zingo

No comments:

Post a Comment