My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 4, 2011

In Color Birthday Card

This card shows off all the wonderful new In Colors as well as several of the Stampin' Up! textured impressions embossing folders. I started with a Crumb Cake card base. I then took a piece of cardstock in each of the In Colors and ran each one through a different embossing folder. I layered them on the card base and stamped the Happy Birthday from the new hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes on Daffodil Delight. I punched it out with the 1 3/4" scallop circle punch and popped it up on some dimensionals. I wrapped a piece of twill tape around the card to help set off the sentiment. I got the idea for this card from the birthday bag tag on page 218 of the Idea Book & Catalog. I just made the tag into a card! I really like how bright and cheery this card is. Now, who gets it?
Thanks for stopping by!

Contact me if you would like to order any of the Stampin' Up! supplies you see used here. My contact info is on the left sidebar.

Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 1 3/4" Scallop circle punch, twill tape, dimensionals, Stripes, Houndstooth, Square Lattice, and Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Perfect Details Texturz Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment