My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 17, 2011

Baby Gift

A girl I work with is due with her 2nd baby in about a month. Since she pretty much has everything she needs, I kept her gift simple. I took a Mason jar and filled it with pacifiers. She's having a boy, so I picked ones in boy colors. I covered the lid and wrapped the sides of the lid with the retired specialty paper Nursery Suite. I also cut a piece of the same paper and wrapped it around the jar. I used the Scallop Circles #2 bigz die and the 3" cirlce bigz die to make a layer to put the baby tee stamped image on. The stamped image is from the jumbo wheel Baby Tees. I just cut the baby tee out I wanted to use and popped it up on dimensionals on the circles. I used watercolor crayons to color it in. I had a piece of craft wire and made it into the hanger. I tied a piece of the retired double stitched Baja Breeze ribbon around it to finish it off. I hope she likes it. You can never have too many pacifiers when you have a baby. They always seem to find the black hole where the missing sock mates go!


                                                               Thanks for stopping by!

 Contact me to order Stampin' Up! goodies or to become a demonstrator yourself and earn some extra money for the holidays!

Stamps: None
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (retired), Nursery Suite Specialty (retired), Whisper White
Accessories: Baby Tees jumbo wheel, Big Shot, 3" circle bigz die, Scallop Circles #2 bigz die, watercolor crayons, blender pen, dimensionals, Baja Breeze double stitched ribbon (retired), craft wire and pacifiers (none SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment