My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 21, 2011

I'll Be Back!

Just a quick note to explain why I've been MIA. School starts tomorrow and this past week has been all about getting things ready in my classroom, meetings, getting my son ready for school, and etc. I do have some new things to share with you and hope to have them posted tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm teaching full time this year, the first time in 10 years, so I'm sure I will be pooped out tomorrow night! I'm excited about this year though. My son is starting 4th grade and that makes me a little, well alot, sad. He's growing up way too fast! Those of you who are moms know how I feel. :(   Anyway, please stick with me as I will get back to my regular weekday postings. I just need to get back into the school groove!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment