My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 5, 2011

Retired Stamps For Sale

I've been cleaning out my crafting area and found some stamps that I hardly ever use or that I've never used. If you see a set you would like, email me and I will get back with you. The price and condition of the stamps are listed. CM=Clear Mount. Prices don't include shipping. I accept paypal.  I'll be back later today with a project I'm working on for my classroom, cubby name tags!
                     
          Retired Sets For Sale:
The More the Merrier $15.00
Year Round Fun II $10
Framed With Love $10 (New, mounted)
Party Hearty $12 (staining on a couple stamps)
If the Halo Fits $12 (mounted, but new)
Polka Dot Punches $8
Send a Celebration $6
It's a Loop Thing $4
Bitty Birthday $5 (NUM)
Punch Potpourri CM $12 (NUM)
Thankful For CM $10 (NUM)
Picnic Parade CM $13 (only 1 or 2 stamps used, the rest are UM)
Love Bug $8 (NUM)
Zoofari $10(a few stains on wood)
All God's Children $10
Well Worn Numbers $10
Happiness Is...Stampin' Up! $6
Yukon $30 (EUC)

                                            Thanks for stopping by!
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment