My little spot in the craft blogging world!

August 10, 2011

Anytime Card

Inspiration for this card came from a card I saw in a Stamp It Cards magazine.  I used Whisper White for the base and layed a piece of Baja Breeze DSP on it. I rounded the corner on one side and distressed the opposite side. I then took some of the Whisper White and made polaroid frames. I stamped images from the stamp set Forever Young on Basic Black with Whisper White craft ink. I really like how this set lends itself to be either dressed up or down and can really be used for many occasions. The sentiment is from the set Touch of Kindness that is in the Summer Mini. Remember, you only have until August 31st to order from the Summer Mini!  I then layered the stamped images onto the white frames. To make the frames I just used my black Stampin' Write marker and a ruler. I tied some linen thread around the top and used the mini library clips to make the pictures look like they were hung up. I was in a hurry to finish this card and it shows! There are many little imperfections on it. Just don't look too close!  :)  The finished size of this card is 7 1/4" x 4".

                                                                  Thanks for stopping by!

Contact me to order any of the Stampin' Up! supplies you see used here or to become a demonstrator and get a 20% on every order you place! A great way to earn a little extra money for the upcoming holidays.

Stamps: Forever Young, Touch of Kindness
Ink: Whisper White craft
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Baja Breeze DSP
Accessories: Corner rounder punch, Stampin' Write marker, linen thread, mini library clips

No comments:

Post a Comment