My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 2, 2011

A Scrappy Kind of Card

Do you have a ton of scrap paper laying around? I do and they are taking over my crafting area! This card shows a great way to use up some of those scraps. I know you've all seen these "quilt" cards before, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I chose a Halloween theme and used up some retired DSP scraps I had laying around. I honestly don't remember what the name of the DSP was, sorry. To make a quilt card, punch 1" squares out of your scraps. Adhere them to a piece of cardstock and run it through the Big Shot using the top note die. Add some faux stitching with the Signo Uni-ball pen and wah-lah, a quilt! Very easy and I love the way it turns out. The ribbon is just some I had in my stash and is non SU!


Thanks for stopping by!

You can now order from the new Holiday mini catalog! It is to die for! Contact me to place your order today. For every $50 order you place between now and September 30th, you will get to pick a free pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock of your choice. Hurry, this is a limited offer!

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Basic Black, various retired DSP scraps, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Signo Uni ball pen, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment