My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 16, 2011

Musical Thanks

Here is a card I made for my son's piano/guitar teacher at the end of the year in June. All the parents chipped in and got her a gift card and I also made the card. I used the retired background stamp Musical Score, but you can easily use the Musical Notes wheel stamp in it's place. The base is Basic Black and I layered Whisper White on it. I tore all the edges of the white and sponged it with black ink. I took some of the 1 1/4" Basic Black stiped grosgrain ribbon and tied it around the middle. The gift card slipped under the ribbon on the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't miss out on my September specials! For every $50 order you place, choose a pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock any color FREE! Sign up to become a demonstrator on my team and choose any stamp set valued at $15.95 and under FREE! Hurry, these offers are only good until September 30th! Contact me today to take advantage of these offers.

Stamps: Musical Score (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4" Basic Black striped grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment