My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 8, 2011

More Halloween Treats

Here's another way to package your Halloween goodies. This uses the Candy Wrapper die - love it! I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and wrapped it with some of my retired Halloween DSP scraps. I also punched a couple of the Bitty Bats out from the retired punch and used the sentiment from the Tiny Tags set and punched it out with the Jewelry Tag punch. If you don't have the Bitty Bat punch, or any of the retired items I happen to use, just use what supplies you do have in place of those. Don't let not having the exact item you see others use keep you from recreating something you like. Get inspiration from others and make it your own. Hope you're enjoying all the Halloween things I've been making. I'm enjoying making them! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't miss out on my September specials! For every $50 order you place, choose a pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock any color FREE! Sign up to become a demonstrator on my team and choose any stamp set valued at $15.95 and under FREE! Hurry, these offers are only good until September 30th! Contact me today to take advantage of these offers.

Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, retired Halloween DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Candy Wrapper die, Bitty Bat punch (retired), Jewelry Tag Punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment