My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 12, 2011

Post It Note Holder

I'm taking a little break from Halloween projects. Today I have a couple post it note holders I made to sell at an upcoming craft show I'm doing. I used the tutorial here to make the actual holder. Again, I'm trying to use up my scraps, so the DSP is all retired and I honestly don't know which paper it is. I keep all my scraps together, not labeled. The pens are from the dollar spot at Target. Cute, quick, and great gifts to make. If you are interested in buying these, or would like to place a custom order with particulair colors or a theme, let me know. They sell for $4.00 plus shipping. For orders outside the US, I will get you a shipping quote.


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't miss out on my September specials! For every $50 order you place, choose a pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock any color FREE! Sign up to become a demonstrator on my team and choose any stamp set valued at $15.95 and under FREE! Hurry, these offers are only good until September 30th! Contact me today to take advantage of these offers.

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, retired DSP
Accessories: Simply Scored tool, sticky strip, post it notes, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, mini pens

No comments:

Post a Comment