My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 19, 2011

Notepad Holder

Here is a cute little notepad and cover. This is a 3x5 notepad I found at Walmart. This will make a great stocking stuffer come Christmas! I plan on making several to give to coworkers, my son's teachers, etc. I think I'll add a little pen with them though. The cover is Old Olive with a piece of retired Christmas DSP and Very Vanilla layer of cardstock on top. The snowman is from the Punch Pals set as are the snowflakes. I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flakes and made a little hill of snow under the snowman with it as well. I tied a piece of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon around it to keep it closed. I will be back later this week with the directions on how to make one.


Thanks for stopping by!


Don't miss out on my September specials! For every $50 order you place, choose a pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock any color FREE! Sign up to become a demonstrator on my team and choose any stamp set valued at $15.95 and under FREE! Hurry, these offers are only good until September 30th! Contact me today to take advantage of these offers.

Stamps: Punch Pals
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Retired DSP
Accessories: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 3x5 notepad


No comments:

Post a Comment