My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 7, 2011

Repurposed Priority Boxes

I saw this idea somewhere, but can't for the life of me remember where! I took the medium priority boxes you can get from the post office (for free) and turned them into a mailbox I can use in my classroom to keep my daily papers organized. I took 4 of the boxes and adhered them together. You can either tape them or use some spray adhesive to do this, whichever you prefer. Once I had my mailbox put together, I took some white, craft acrylic paint and painted all the outside surfaces. When that dried, I used my ATG tape gun and adhered designer series paper to all the sides. The paper I used is from the retired Sweet Pea pack. Once I had my DSP on, it is ready to be used! It wasn't hard at all to do. Just a little time consuming because I had to let the paint dry. A great way to reuse something you have laying around the house and stay organized at the same time! The great thing about this project is you can customize it to fit your needs. You can add more boxes, or use fewer. Hope you'll give it a try!




Thanks for stopping by!

For every $50 order you place with me, you get your choice of  an 8 1/2" x 11" pack of cardstock FREE! Hurry, this is a limited time offer. Join my team in September and you can choose any $15.95 or under stamp set from the 2001-2012 Catalog for FREE! My gift to you just for becoming a demonstator. Contact me today to learn more about all the benefits there are to being a demonstrator.

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP (retired)
Accessories: Priority boxes from post office, adhesive, craft paint (all non SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment