My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 9, 2011

Frankie Box

Today I have a box, or is it a bag? I guess it's up to you as to what it is, I'll just call it a Frankie box. I used Old Olive cardstock for the box, Perfect Plum for his hair, Basic Black and Whisper White for his eyes. His eyes were made with various sized circle punches and I added the details to them with the Signo Uniball pen. I used an oval punch for nose and trimmed it down some so it wasn't so big. His mouth I just freehand drew. To close it, I attached a small velcro dot. Cute and easy - just my style! Now to fill it up with all kinds of yummy treats!


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't miss out on my September specials! For every $50 order you place, choose a pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock any color FREE! Sign up to become a demonstrator on my team and choose any stamp set valued at $15.95 and under FREE! Hurry, these offers are only good until September 30th! Contact me today to take advantage of these offers.

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/4, 1 1/4 circle punches, oval punch, Signo Uniball pen

No comments:

Post a Comment