My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 5, 2011

Two Tags Halloween Favor

Here are some little treat holders I made for my son's class. They are made with the Two Tags die, the spiderweb textured impressions embossing folder, and a little sponging. I first ran my cardstock through the Big Shot in the Spiderweb embossing folder, then ran it through again using the Two Tags die. Very simple to do. Once I had them all cut out, I took my sponge dauber and sponged a little ink on it to bring out the spiderweb even more. I used a glue dot to keep the bag of Skittles in place and tied each up with some ribbon I had in my stash. Try some of these for yourself! Great to give trick or treaters, kids at your church, school, play dates, etc. Hope y'all are having a great Labor Day Weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forgot my September special. For every $50 order you place with me, you get a free pack of your choice of color 8 1/2"x11" cardstock. This special is only good until the end of the month though, so don't wait, order now!

Stamps: None
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White craft
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Spiderweb embossing folder, Bitty Bat punch (retired), sponge daubers, glue dots, ribbon (non SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment