My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 14, 2011

Thinking of You

A teacher I work with found out last week that her mom has cancer. We all picked days to make her a meal and I offered to make the card. We want her to know we are all thinking of her and help ease some of the everyday burdens for her. The card is a 5x5 square base. This size fits perfectly into the SU! 5 1/2 x 51/2 square envelopes. Once I had the base made, I used my 1 3/8" circle punch to punch out the lower corner. I stamped the image from the Baroque Motifs set on Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, and Pear Pizzazz. I stamped the same image directly on the inside of the card, but where you can see it through the circle punch out. I then stamped my sentiment and punched it out with the 1 1/4" circle punch and used a dimensional to adhere it to the inside stamped image. The ribbon is the 1 1/4" striped grosgrain in Basic Black. I just folded it in half before wrapping it around my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't miss out on my September specials! For every $50 order you place, choose a pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock any color FREE! Sign up to become a demonstrator on my team and choose any stamp set valued at $15.95 and under FREE! Hurry, these offers are only good until September 30th! Contact me today to take advantage of these offers.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, A Touch of Kindness (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush
Accessories: 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" circle punches, 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment