My little spot in the craft blogging world!

September 6, 2011

More Halloween Goodies

Here are some more treat bags I made. This time I used the Fancy Favor Bigz XL die and the Batty for You stamp set. For the handle I used some retired jute rope and punched holes with my crop a dile. Again, something quick and easy that you can whip up in no time.


                                                              Thanks for stopping by!

This and That Crafts September special: For every $50 order you place with me, you get a pack of 8 1/2x11 cardstock FREE! You choose the color! Contact me today to place your order and take advantage of this limited time offer.

Stamps: Batty For You
Ink: Only Orange (retired)
Paper: Only Orange, YoYo Yellow, Summer Sun (all retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Bigz XL die, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, crop a dile, jute rope (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment